We are looking for two volunteers for versatile tasks in municipality of Konnevesi.
Konnevesi 4H Association offers free-time activities, clubs, trainings, work, entrepreneurship, internationality and trips for young people aged 6-28. The volunteer will be working with subjects mentioned above, for example with youngsters in the local youth center. The volunteer can also can have his/her own club with themes of internationality and multiculturalism (or something else fitted the volunteer’s own interests) for youngsters.The volunteers will also make posters and plan events/activities in the office of Konnevesi 4H Association.
The volunteer will also have tasks with the students of the schools in Konnevesi. The volunteers will have tasks for after-school activities with children and youngsters of all ages. The volunteers can also work in local kindergarten. The volunteers will work for the municipality’s free-time office for event planning/management and office work.
Project Dates: From 02/07/2018 to 30/11/2018
Application deadline: 18/01/2018.
- We are looking for volunteers aged 18-30, with good communication skills.
- The volunteers should be able to work and communicate in English.
- We are looking for people that are open-minded, responsible and interested in youth work and non-formal learning. They should be reliable and adjustable and happy to work with different kinds and aged people.
- The volunteers should be able to work independently, but especially own good group working skills. Basic IT skills are considered the applicant’s advantage.
- We require that the volunteers already have the sending organisation at the time of applying.