The hosting organisation is an inter-communal organisation located in Dordogne.
You will be integrated into the team of the “Children and Youth” Services.
At the beginning, you will have time to observe and adapt to the town. Afterwards you will be encouraged to develop European activities and to raise awareness to your language and your culture, such as:
• Linguistic, intercultural, sport, cultural activities with 3 to 17 years old
• EVS Ambassador
• Helping with the implementation of European youth exchanges
• Helping in creating a blog
• Participating in institutional or associative meetings for the promotion of European or international mobility
You have the possibility of proposing a personal project which you can lead in various centers. You will receive help when necessary, by members of the team.
Our coordinating organization, Les FRANCAS, in Périgueux, will organise opportunities to meet other volunteers.
Project Dates: From 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2019.
Application deadline: 31/01/2018.
- Young people aged 18-30 years old,
- We’re looking for 2 open-minded volunteers, who like to communicate and make activities with children and young people.
- No previous experience, training, language skills are requested for this project.
- The capability of working in a team is a fundamental component of the activity of the Services. You will have to be autonomous, but also be able to work with other people. Additionally, you will be encouraged to take initiatives and to share them with the other members of the team.
- We require you to have a driving license.