Montferrand-du-Périgord is a small village (170 inhabitants), in a very rural area, 130 km east from Bordeaux. There are people from different countries (British, German, Dutch) living in our village. We would like the people living here get familiar with your culture and traditions.
At the beginning, you will have time to observe and adapt to the village. Afterwards you will have to plan your own project about your language /country / culture, etc. Moreover, you might also have the responsibility of managing the website, social network of the village. You could also be involved in different activities, such as: library, sports, organising touristic and cultural events, collecting stories and experiences from the locals, talking about EVS, and European awareness…
So you will be in contact with people of different ages.
Our coordinating organization, Les FRANCAS, in Périgueux, will organise opportunities to meet other volunteers.
Project Dates: From 01/10/2018 to 30/09/2019.
Application deadline: 03/01/2018.
- Young people aged 18-30 years old,
- Aware of living in a small village (170 inhabitants),
- Proactive and looking forward to meeting people of different ages and cultures
- Willing to work with different demographic groups,
- Passionate about sharing your own culture,
- Creative and ready to take initiative,
- You have a driving license.