This a long-term EVS project that will take place in Karlovac (Croatia). It is related with our program Youth Centre. Youth Centre is a place of non-formal education and leisure activities for young people. We organise there various activities – art and creative workshops, art exhibitions, IT workshops, foreign languages lessons, social and pedagogical workshops, information activities. This project is focused on the promotion of these activities and implementation of similar activities.
Tasks of the volunteers:
* making short videos about activities in the Youth Centre
* creating graphic materials (posters, leaflets) aimed at promotion of the Youth Centre
* online and face-to-face promotion of the Youth Centre (administration of Facebook and Instagram, presenting activities in the Youth Centre to young people)
* preparing and implementing workshops for young people (topics: art, youth information, etc.)
* developing own activities.
Project Dates: From 01/10/2018 to 30/09/2019
Application deadline: 20/01/2018.
- We are looking for young people aged 18-30 who are interested in youth work, have good communication skills, who are independent in individual work but who are also able to work in a team and willing to learn new things.
- They should also be responsible, adjustable, reliable, open-minded, friendly and tolerant.
- The level of education and work experience is not important.
- However, volunteers should have knowledge and experience in making short videos and graphic design.