Dansk ICYE (Danish International Cultural Youth Exchange) is an international cultural organisation, managing exchange programs for Danish and foreign volunteers in cooporation with other related cultural organisations.
Dansk ICYE is an independent member of the worldwide ICYE umbrella, and also a partner of the European Voluntary Service (EVS) program.
The purpose of our work is to promote cultural understanding across borders and traditions.
Working with us, the volunteer will have an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge about international exchange programmes, goals, activities and evaluations. Generally, the volunteer will help out with administrative tasks at the office.
Project Dates: From 01/09/2018 to 30/06/2019.
Application deadline: 04/01/2018
- Young people aged 18-30 years old,
- Proactive and strong on taking initiatives,
- Fluent written and spoken English ,
- A keen interest in communications,
- An open mind, an interest in new office work skills, and team working,
- Basic knowledge of IT.